When there is some discussion about a party or treat, the first thing that comes to our mind is pizza. The delicious pizza provides us so much pleasure in eating. However, many people thought that they could not choose veganism because they need to give up their delicious food items. But it is not valid. Now, there are many substitutes by which you may not even remember those animal products. Also, you can make some of the delicious items like vegan pizza by using all the plant-based products. Here, we describe a simple and quick recipe of the vegan pizza that you must try at least once.
Vegan Pizza Recipe
This simple and quick pizza recipe need some of the simple items like mushrooms, simple sauce, veggies, and kalamata olives. The pizza dough is simple to make. You need an almost no-knead crust. Here, we provide complete information regarding the recipe. Hence, read it carefully and follow the instructions.
Ingredients Of Vegan Pizza Recipe
- One tablespoon active yeast
- Half cup water nearly 125 ml
- One tablespoon of flour
- ¼ Cup of a combination of white and whole wheat
- ⅓ tablespoon salt
- One tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ tablespoon of garlic powder for additional taste
- Half cup dried oregano
- Red pizza sauce
- Bell pepper sliced
- Medium Sized Sliced red onion
- White mushroom thin sliced
- Some additional sliced vegetables
- Sliced Kalamata olives
- Pepper flakes
- Fresh Basil
- Two finely chopped cloves of garlic
- Vegan parmesan or any other vegan cheese
- One tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Directions To Make The Pizza
- First of all, take a bowl. Warm a little water in the bowl. Then add yeast and one tablespoon of flour. Let the mixture to sit for a few minutes for the activation of the yeast.
- Now, add olive oil, one cup flour, salt and garlic, and herbs to the mixture. Then, add the remaining three tablespoons of flour and mix it with your hands. Then knead it some time to make a soft dough. You can add some more flour if required. Then, make a ball of the dough and place it aside for 15 minutes.
- Now spread half tablespoon olive over the dough. Gather it again and place it into the parchment-lined sheet.
- Make an oval of the dough of around 13 to 14 inches. Provide it the thickness according to the requirement. Keep the sides thicker than the center. Then heat the oven to about 220 degree Celsius.
- Now, spread the sauce on the crust. Add the veggies, mushrooms, and olives init uniformly.
- Mix the chopped garlic, one tablespoon olive oil and some salt. Now, add some oregano and then sprinkle it all over the pizza.
- Add salt on the veggies and then sprinkle the vegan cheese on them.
- Now, finally, bake it for 17 or 18 minutes until you observe the golden edges of the pizza. Sprinkle chopped fresh basil and pepper flakes for the taste. Finally, cut it into slices and serve the tasty pizza.